Environmental Toxins Test Kit
What Are Environmental Toxins?
Environmental toxins, technically called toxicants, are substances produced endogenously from the human body and which, when absorbed, inhaled, or ingested, can cause acute or chronic toxic overload, which may manifest in a variety of biological organ, tissue, and cellular-level systems.
Environmental toxins are cancer-causing chemicals and endocrine disruptors, both human-made and naturally occurring.
Which Patients Need to be Tested for Environmental Toxins?
Individuals who have been affected by an excess of environmental toxins may experience symptoms and conditions, such as:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Chronic burning in the throat and nasal passages
- Coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath
- Loss of balance
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Eye irritation
- Headache, light sensitivity
- Hearing loss
- Heightened sensitivity to chemicals and foods
- Irregular heartbeat
- Morning stiffness and/or joint pain
- Mood swings
- Muscle weakness
- Skin rashes
- Sleep problems
- Slower reaction time
- Vision changes
- Poor memory, difficulty finding words
- Difficulty concentrating
- Unusual skin sensations, tingling and numbness
- Increased urinary frequency or increased thirst
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, and/or bloating
- Tearing, disorientation, metallic taste in mouth
- Static shocks
- Liver and kidney health
- Microbiome composition and diversity
- Immune system capacity
Screening patients with multiple chronic inflammatory symptoms, resistance to weight loss, and signs of excessive total toxic load is important to detecting unknown chemical exposure to daily products, foods, and environment.
Attention: This test is performed via Urine Test Collection. Please follow the instructions as directed.
After ordering the test kit, you will receive the kit in the mail. Please follow the instructions provided with each test kit and mail it back using the shipping label provided in each individual box.
Once the results are ready, you will receive an email with your test results.
Please provide an appropriate email address, which you would like to receive the medical results to
Complete the portion below with the Patients Name & Date of Birth.