Wheat Zoomer Test Kit
Which Patients Would Benefit From the Vibrant Wheat Zoomer?
- Suspected gluten or wheat sensitivity
- Suspected intestinal permeability (leaky gut syndrome)
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (diarrhea or constipation; cramping; nausea; discomfort after eating)
- Headaches, including migraines
- Neurological symptoms (memory loss, balance problems, numbness, tingling, anxiety)
- Skin rashes
- Joint pain
- Diagnoses of autoimmune conditions
- Low vitamin D status
- Multiple food sensitivities
- Excessive fatigue after meals
Why run the Vibrant Wheat Zoomer?
The Wheat Zoomer provides:
The most comprehensive and sensitive assessment of gluten and wheat sensitivity
the earliest and most sensitive detection of celiac available the most thorough assessment of intestinal barrier stability.
With Vibrant’s 3Dense technology, it is the only a highly sensitive peptide-based array able to test for reactivity to over 33,000 peptides in wheat and gluten. By testing at the peptide level, we eliminate the common drawbacks of other food sensitivity tests that are confounded by water-soluble protein limitations, whole protein or extract cross-reactivity, and cooked vs raw effects on proteolysis.
Attention: This test is performed via Dried Blood Spot Collection. Please follow the instructions as directed.
After ordering the test kit, you will receive the kit in the mail. Please follow the instructions provided with each test kit and mail it back using the shipping label provided in each individual box.
Once the results are ready, you will receive an email with your test results.
Please provide an appropriate email address, which you would like to receive the medical results to
Complete the portion below with the Patients Name & Date of Birth.